World Premiere – STENHEIM unveils the ALUMINE THREE, its most advanced compact speaker yet
With the ALUMINE THREE, STENHEIM has distilled the exceptional quality of its world-renowned ALUMINE FIVE speaker into a compact housing, creating an even more accessible music experience for audiophiles and music lovers.
Made in Switzerland, the new ALUMINE THREE speaker is the product of many years of research and unparalleled knowledge of audiophile technology.
Its design takes a lot of inspiration from the ALUMINE FIVE, STENHEIM’s multi-award-winning speaker. Like its predecessor, it is an all-aluminium model and shares its core technical specifications, including extremely high efficiency. It can also be combined with high-quality low power amplifier. However, the ALUMINE THREE’s more compact housing sets it apart, enabling extremely high performance at a lower price point.
Technology dedicated to music
Some manufacturers focus on the senses, others on technology. STENHEIM’s approach combines the two because we understand the impact of physical constraints on subjective listening quality.
The ALUMINE THREE adopts cutting-edge technology specifically for the benefit of musicians and music. It plunges you into the heart of music as if you’re listening to it live. The slightest vibration, nuance of the voice, touch or bow movement and all of the musician’s feeling and emotion become tangible. The ALUMINE THREE has been designed to bring music to life.
This is reflected in its timeless, refined design with clean lines and light, neutral shades. Ignoring fleeting trends, the ALUMINE THREE is built to last and, above all, to rediscover listening pleasure.
• 3-way floor standing speaker with 4 high efficiency transducers, 2 x 8-inch woofers, 1 x 5 1⁄4-inch neodymium medium drivers, 1 x neodymium tweeter
• Massive aluminium cabinet with 3 independent chambers: 2 closed (medium & tweeter) and 1 with a laminar flow front port
• Passive 3-way crossover, using high-grade audiophile components
• Frequency response: 32 to 35 kHz
• Sensitivity: 93 dB, half space
• Power handling: 150 W RMS, 300 W peak
• Minimum recommended power: 10 W
• Nominal impedance: 8 ohms (minimum 5 ohms)
• Dimensions: H 1050mm x W 250mm x D 330 mm
• Weight: approx. 70 kg (including adjustable feet)
• Guarantee: 5 years
Axpona Chicago April 12 – 14, 2019
Shanghai SIAV Show April 12 – 14, 2019